say goodbye to cheesy, plastic wrap-covered hampers,
piled with tins of food & useless paraphernalia!
i’ve got the down-low on your very own bespoke gift box!
oh, & a couple easy mini cake hacks for when you have no time,
but just want cake with everything!
yeah, it doesn’t beat baking one from scratch with quality ingredients,
but cake is cake!
For the cakes
box cake in any flavour that you feel like
For the icing
literally whatever comes in the box!
1. Follow the instructions on the back of the box.
2. Bake in mini cake tins.
3. Cool, then divide into even layers for stacking.
4. Ice the cakes with the frosting.
5. Add a little fruit, or homemade jam or curd for that personal touch.
6. Top with all sorts of chocolate/candy/fruits/flowers!
get my tips on fabulous gift box curating on Plus Point!
here’s to quick cakes & making gift boxes cool again!